Monday, June 11, 2007

The day which i surfed Zorpia

I spent my time by surfing the net this noon. I found the Zorpia site which has a lote of ppl to post their photos, music and journals. It's the cool site, www.Zorpia.com, which you need to sign up if you want to become a member like friendster, myspace or other site. It can know your friend stay online or not but I heard this site is very restricted for uploading of music especially for english music. The members can be banned if their uploading music are copied from other album without permission. I like one song and want to share with you. If you're free and want to listen can be get from there.

Do you like it? For me, i love it. It makes me to feel deeply when I listen. I was getting the internet sick cuz I spent a lot of time touching with the net.. Huuu... one day passed and I'm getting older than before... :D :P but I'm better than before (Knowledge). I hope so...:P

3 comments:

alison said...

When I was invited to zorpia I was a little nerves because I didnt know many people there. But after a few month I met so many great people there who help me a lot with my problems n they helped me to crawl out of my shell to where I am today. If it wasnt for those people on zorpia.com I might have been in that shell today I would love to thank those people who are great friends to me today from all over the world thank you very much.
Also I would like to say the zorpia team r great people to know as well n thank you for setting up the site if it wasnt for yr site I wouldnt be here today writting this.

MoeYaNant said...

Nyi Ma Lay...I like this song too. Who is the singer? See your site first time this evening and thanks for your sharing of funny responses from NUS student also":D"

Victoria Win said...

thanks ..bro..ya..too funny

ကၽြန္မ သိပ္ျပီး ဘေလာ့ မေရးတတ္ပါဘူး။ ေရးလည္း မေရးဖူးပါဘူး။ အေၾကာင္းအရာေတြက သိပ္မေကာင္းေပ့မယ့္ အားလုံးကုိ ဗဟုသုတရေစမဲ့ အေၾကာင္းအရာေလးေတြ ျဖစ္ေအာင္ ေရးသားသြားဖုိ႕ စိတ္ကူး၊ ကုိယ့္ရဲ႕ေန႕ေလးေတြကုိ မွတ္တမ္းလည္း တင္ခ်င္တဲ့ စိတ္ကူးေလးလည္းပါပါတယ္။
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online